The UK immigration system is a dynamically developing system that wants to always keep pace with the times. Currently in the United Kingdom there are several immigration programs – for students, businessmen, qualified specialists.
Swift immigration gives its clients the opportunity to participate in educational, professional and business immigration programs in the UK. We help clients not only to receive, but also to extend the visa. Also, our team will provide all possible support for obtaining permanent residence or residence permits and when obtaining UK citizenship. Immigration to the UK is possible with the members of your family – spouse, children and close relatives.
The United Kingdom, whose official name is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, is an island washed by the Atlantic Ocean, the North Sea and the English Channel. This country is distinguished by the stability of the social system (there have not been revolutions and serious unrest for almost 500 years), a developed economy, a good system of social protection of the population and flexible immigration policy.
Among the reasons that led to the creation of an open immigration policy, we can name the following:
- Low fertility among the indigenous population;
- European economic growth rates that generate labor shortages;
- The traditional British policy of attracting the most qualified personnel, their assimilation and integration into British society.
In order to find the most suitable immigration program in your particular case, you can contact our swift immigration advisers online.
Usually the reasons for refusals in a visa to United Kingdom are very simple. An immigration officer of the British Embassy must make sure that the applicant
- Has a clear intention to visit the country.
- Plans to enter the country for a certain period of time.
- Intends to leave the country at the end of the visit.
- Does not intend to work, produce goods or provide services and sell goods to the public.
- does not intend to study in a state-subsidized school
- is able to support himself without getting a job or applying for state aid
- is able to pay for his return ticket for return to his or her homeland
The immigration officer must also verify the authenticity of the applicant’s intentions. This means that he enters the country for the purpose of a visit, and not to study or work. If the reason for the visit is not clear or the visa officer believes that the reason is not plausible according to the information provided by the applicant, the visa may be refused.
Swift and professional immigration advisers will guide you through the visa application through the following:
- Give an honest and truthful initial assessment of your visa odds
- Proceed from the individual preferences of the client ensuring that the requirements are met.
- Help in all procedural matters for you
- Support in the preparation of questionnaires and when collecting documents;